Did you catch the interview with business-savvy, super organized, all-around super woman Hannah Skvarla, Co-Founder of The Little Market? If not, no worries! Just keep scrolling down!
It’s hard to write about The Little Market without doing some little market shopping, aka “research,” for ourselves, so why hold back?
Below are some faves from the fabulous site for your gifting (or personal) pleasure!
1. Backpack Poolside | $54: The name says it all! Perfect for the beach and pool days ahead.
2. Poolside Laptop Case | $46: Yes, you should “spring” up your tech accessories too. Couldn’t pick between these two pretties, so I posted them both!
3. Endless Summer Laptop Case | $46
1. Alpaca Baby Mittens | $24: Because cute little hands need cute little mittens.
2. Alpaca Baby Beanie in Grey | $28: And a cute matching beanie, of course!
3. Lamb | $26: There’s nothing better to snuggle with than a sweet lamb…
4. Owl | $26: Or a small round owl depending on baby’s mood.
5. Pom Pom Garland | $18: Pretty and colorful decor to catch baby’s (and mommy’s) eye. This doesn’t have to be just for kids right? Hanging this in our own room or from our own mantle would be totally acceptable, right?
6. Watermelon Rattle | $12: Cute enough to eat and in pretty summer colors.
7. Polka Dot Baby Beanie in Gray | $28: Too sweet, and even better, neutral! Baby can wear with any outfit, and there’s booties to match!
8. Polka Dot Baby Booties in Gray | $24
1. Olive Wood Rectangular Board | $40: A sturdy, pretty, and long-lasting board for all your future wine and cheese parties.
2. Honey Pot | $28: I mean, wouldn’t you eat more honey if you had this cute pot to store it in? And, oh my, the drizzle stick! Set it next to your Olive Wood board to drizzle on brie and pear slices, and you’ll have the yummiest and prettiest display.
3. Olive Wood Honey Drizzle Stick | $10
4. Square Striped Tablecloth | $100: Don’t forget the tablecloth. It’s on the pricier end, but the style is timeless, and it’s made of 100% Ethiopian cotton. Luxurious!
1. Rajastha Block Print Pillow | $40: Light and neutral pillow to pair with it’s Mumbai sibling (below) or pillows of any color. An easy addition to your home decor.
2. Mumbai Block Print Pillow | $40
3. Jasmine Soy Blend Candle | $24: Jasmine just makes me happy! However, if it’s not your scent of choice, fear not. There’s a variety of candles to shop on the site, so you’ll find more than you need to keep up the aroma of your home.
4. Striped Hand Towel in Blue | $30: Blue is my go-to, but if color is a commitment for you, the gray one (#7 below) is a perfect pick.
5. Classic White Trunk, Large | $400: Pricey, but oh-so-chic.
6. Classic White Trunk, Small | $300: If you don’t need something as large and want to keep that extra $100 for yourself (or for another item on TLM), go for the small option. Still just as classy!
7. Striped Hand Towel in Gray | $30
1. Dot Bowl in Yellow | $28 – $32: Bowls, bowls and more bowls! I have a weak spot for woven anything, so narrowing this down to my top four was hard, and I still love so many others. There are more colors and neutrals on the site if pink and yellow aren’t your faves. If they are, click on these links and shop away.
2. Woven Bowl Yellow Dots | $24 – $32
3. Woven Bowl Pink Dots | $24 – $32
4. Dot Bowl in Pink | $28 – $32
. . . . . . . . . .
One-of-a-kind buys are the best kind of buys, and there’s definitely beauty in quality. Knowing that we’re getting (or giving) something that we love, and the money is going into the hands of the hard-working and crazy-talented artisans that made it, is a good feeling.
Talk about guilt-free shopping!